- Was born 10 of March, 1957 (Crimea, USSR).
- Education: Simferopol State University (Geographical Faculty) (1974 – 1979)
- Post-graduate school: Leningrad State University (1981 – 1983)
- Since 1983, PhD in Geography (Leningrad, Leningrad State University).
- Since 1999, Professor, Doctor of Geographical Sciences (St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University).
Live & work: USSR, China, Republic of South Africa, USA, Germany, Hong Kong, Poland, Ukraine, Russian Federation.
Currently in Ukraine.
Main scientific achievements:
- Theory of socio-cultural systems (SCS). Developed in the second half of the 1980s - the first half of the 1990s. Purposeful work was conducted in the USSR, Republic of China, South Africa and the United States;
- Morphological concept of HIV / AIDS epidemic. Explanation of epidemic like mass space-time process. Work began in the early 2000s (Russian Federation, South Africa, Ukraine). They were conducted intermittently for several years. Probably, they will continue;
- S-Theory. Explanation of discrete nature of infections, infectious processes and infectious diseases. The work was started in 2007. It was conducted in various countries. It is still ongoing;
- probably an adaptation hypothesis of prion diseases. The work was started in 2017. At the moment, this is the most interesting topic. A lot of curious;
- Infectious ecology - substantiation of a new scientific direction;
- author of numerous works on Human geography and Medical geography.
- There is research on other topics. However, they are less interesting.